WELCOME TO QUIKEYES !
QuikEyes was developed in 2004 by Matt Lowenstein O.D. in Overland Park, Kansas. QuikEyes mission is to provide affordable, easy to use Electronic Medical Records and Practice Management Software to Corporate and Small to Medium size Private Practices.
We are proud to announce the release of QuikEyes, the Quickest and Easiest to use Web-Based Eyecare software. QuikEyes includes:
- Stage 1 ARRA/HITECH Complete EHR Ambulatory certification achieved!
- Stage 2 Certification Coming 2nd Quarter 2014
- Patient Scheduling
- Clinical Decision Support
- Physician Quality Reporting Initiative (PQRI) reporting
- Meaningful Use attestation reporting
- Autorefractor Interface
- Clinical Laboratory and Health Information Exhange Integration
- Online Patient Histories and Review of Systems
- Secure online patient access
- Computerized Physician Order Entry
- Patient Database
- Ocular Medical Records (Eyecare EMR)
- Printable Spec/Contact/Medical Rx’s
- Report Generation (Including Daily Claim/Payment Form)
- Administrative Features (Including Multi-Doctor/User Privileges)
- Nightly Secure, Off-Site, HIPAA complaint, Multi-Location Backup and Storage of Data
- Document Storage and Attachment to Patient Records
- Customizable Drop Down Lists, Eye Drawing Tools
- Printable Spec Order Forms
- Printable Contact Order Forms
- Printable Doctor’s Fee Statements (Patient/Customer Receipts)
- *** Built with Microsoft Silverlight Technology
- QuikInventory (Product Inventory Management System) Now Available!!
- QuikCommunications (Direct patient email/text messages) Now Available!!
Subscribe to QuikEyes and go paperless today!
Starting at $198 per month
Call 1-877-QUIK-123 for Pricing Quotes